- Do you have a sizable amount of your assets is in real estate, a business or an art collection?
- Do you want to leave your estate to your heirs in a way that is not directly and immediately payable to them upon your death? For example, would you want to stipulate that they receive their inheritance in three parts, or upon certain conditions being met?
- Do you want to support your surviving spouse, but also want to ensure that the principal or remainder of your estate goes to your chosen heirs (e.g., your children from a first marriage) after your spouse dies?
- Do you have estate spread across different countries?
- Do you have a disabled relative whom you would like to provide for?
- Do you have a sizeable business and want to restrict the persons who can exercise voting power and control?
- Do you want to protect your assets from various claims – such as in case of marital breakdown in the next generation?
- Do you want to leave a portion of your estate to charity?
Worldwide trusts have been used for meeting these and more requirements for times immemorial. Trusts are very customized solutions and with proper planning can address a multitude of requirements. Our team of Qualified Trust Professionals would be happy to assist you with your requirements by assessing what type of instrument you need and assisting you with settlement of a Trust.